Tuesday 8 June 2010

Happiness- Hard to find?

I recently stumbled across Eckhart Tolle’s quote about happiness he claimed that;

“ The primary cause around unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.”

Many of us create a big drama when our lives may not be going according to ‘our’ plan. Panic, and frustration erupts, and suddenly our problem is worst than anything or any other problem in the world!

I am a very compassionate person, and I always advise people to be thankful for the lesson. If you’re not sure what the lesson is, just ask? Simply ask yourself- what have I learnt? How did I feel before compared to after the event? Most importantly, what can I do with this knowledge now?

You can keep smiling through good times, and bad times when you bless your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment